asmatic
Hello Good evening, I have a doubt, the spiriva medication and amoxicillin can be taken together, since I'm asthmatic.
I wonder if any problem taking the two together, or take apart, opening hours in 8 in 8 hours. And am now if someone were Portuguese and Portuguese could answer me in Portuguese, thanks
Hi!
I am sorry I do not know Portuguese, but yes, you can take amoxicillin while you are Spiriva. However, please keep a gap of an hour or two between the two drugs. Please discuss with your doctor. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.