Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community
chest xray results
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

chest xray results

Explain what this means to me please:
The appearance of the lungs is concerning for copd and pulmonary emphysema.  There are chronic bronchial inflammatory changes, showing minimal improvement from previous.  There has been some progression in reticulonodular scarring in the right base.  This may include a new nodule since one year ago.  Consider correlation with chest CT.
I understand I need a chest CT but what does the rest of this mean or could possibly mean for me now!  Don't hold back please.  Obviously I am a smoker.
Related Discussions
  • pls. help (3 replies):
    hi.. i had a TB before and i undergone 6 months treatmen...[more]
  • catscan (3 replies):
    hi i had pneumonia about 9 mths ago, i was told i had...[more]
  • chest xray report (1 replies):
    what does low grade peribronchial inflammatory change in...[more]
  • x-ray (1 replies):
    I noticed someone on MedHelp just posted a question conc...[more]
518117_tn?1406585660
I cannot really explain your xray in technical terms. But, seems you possibly have COPD. Your doctor is the one to best explain. I was diagnosed 3 yrs. ago with moderate COPD. And I am still going. And I don't say this with any pride. I am still smoking. So, I cannot nag at you. But, all the doctors and many other people will tell you need to stop smoking. And they are absolutely correct. Have the CT done and ask questions, questions, questions. It has been my experience with COPD, that the doctors don't go into much detail. And we are left to wonder. Hope this has helped some. And God bless you during this time.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...