dry lungs
Is there anything that I can do to alleviate my lungs from being so dry. This is just something that I have been exeriencing the past couple iof months. I use Advair twice a day and Spiriva once a day. I also use albuterol (nebulizer) in the mornings to open up my lungs.
Speaking from experience using all three of your medications, the culprit is Spiriva. It turned my lungs to glue and I stopped taking it. In any case it had produced no benefits. The other two medications are also somewhat drying, so you might use a natural mucolytic (mucus thinner). I take 1000 mg of vitamin B5 daily. Since taking it my bronchitis is minimal and I got rid of my sinus headaches. There are absolutely no side effects.

Stick with natural stuff when you can. I no longer use Advair because of very nasty side effects and take natural anti-inflammatories instead (mullein extract and MSM, as well as the B5 which is also anti-inflammatory), My condition has actually improved by 15%,according to my peak flow meter. I still use albuterol and an antihistamine, however. I have moderate COPD.