exposure nto fiberglass
my mother-in-law has COPD and was exposed to blown fiberglass.. It is all over the laundry room, where I found out today that I have an allergic reaction on my skin! No fun... I don't have any respiratory issues (so far), but I am very concerned for her. What , if anything can we do?
Hi!
It is best to immediately consult a doctor. You must take an anti-allergic pill. Your mother in law may need to increase the frequency of her inhalers and puffs. Please consult a doctor immediately. A single short term exposure may not cause any long lasting effect.  Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.