is it TB
I am trying to understand the below chest CT scan but can't grasp the terms. Can someone please give me brief explanaiton what does it say. Does it indicate TB?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Small volume pre-tracheal, pre-carinal lymphadenopathy seen. Major air ways are patent. Lung windows show patchy areas of ground glass haze in both upper lobes, and left lower lobe besides some airspace consolidation along with some scarring at left base. Bilateral effusion is also noted.
A chest x-ray is meaningless in establishing whether or not you have tuberculosis. It only can suggest differentials in density that may come from many different things. There are other tests that are definitive. Contrary to popular belief tuberculosis can develop anywhere from the fingers to the brain. It is not simply a lung disease. An abnormal x-ray only means that more definitive tests are necessary to rule-out TB.
Actualy it is not X-ray report. The x-ray report is quite clear. The above mentioned report if of Chest CT Scan. I just wanted to ask any doctor's opinion about the above mentioned result.