itch eyes
my eyes have been itching on corner and at the end of my eyes I have dry eyes
Hi!
There are many causes of dry eyes and dry eyes can cause itching. Hormonal imbalance causing menopause like hormone levels in females, Sjogren’s syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, collagen vascular disorders, side effects of medications like birth control pills and antihistamines and problems with eyelids causing improper closure could be some of the causes of dry eyes. It could also be due to blockage to lacrimal ducts. Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by a visit to an eye specialist. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.