metastatic glomus tumor in lungs
I was diagnosed with metastatic glomus tumor in both lungs and one in  pulmonary artery.Was told that nothing could be done for me.  They are slow growing, take Warfrin to keep blood thin. I am now have quite a bit of chest pains, went to ER yesterday, pain was so severe it woke me from sound sleep 3 times that night.  ER said not heart related.  Could this pain be from glomus tumors in pulmonary artery?  Local doctors don't know anything about this rare condition.  Who could I see to get a second opinion as if chemo or something would shrink these tumors especially one in pulmonary artery

thanks to anyone who could help me, Pat
hi there,
         It really breaks my heart when i come across any body with tumour or cancer, my brother has suffered from it, and MAY GOD give his and you any body else who has it a complete recovery. I am not a doctor , dont know much but why dont you try going to private care i.e doctor , there are so many private doctors which can see you.  Try drinking lots of carrot juice, alomnds and grapes, its just my suggestion.