Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community
metastatic glomus tumor in lungs
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

metastatic glomus tumor in lungs

I was diagnosed with metastatic glomus tumor in both lungs and one in  pulmonary artery.Was told that nothing could be done for me.  They are slow growing, take Warfrin to keep blood thin. I am now have quite a bit of chest pains, went to ER yesterday, pain was so severe it woke me from sound sleep 3 times that night.  ER said not heart related.  Could this pain be from glomus tumors in pulmonary artery?  Local doctors don't know anything about this rare condition.  Who could I see to get a second opinion as if chemo or something would shrink these tumors especially one in pulmonary artery

thanks to anyone who could help me, Pat
Tags: Lung
Related Discussions
hi there,
         It really breaks my heart when i come across any body with tumour or cancer, my brother has suffered from it, and MAY GOD give his and you any body else who has it a complete recovery. I am not a doctor , dont know much but why dont you try going to private care i.e doctor , there are so many private doctors which can see you.  Try drinking lots of carrot juice, alomnds and grapes, its just my suggestion.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...