pulmonary hyperetension?
xray report states   Prominent vascular  marking at left lung base  pleural  thickening of left lung.  I was told this probably shows pulmonary hypertension?
Hi!
In pulmonary hypertension the pulmonary artery vascular marking is prominent. Usually with increased pulmonary hypertension, the peripheral vascular markings get reduced. Vascular markings increase in the presence of heart failure. However, it is difficult to interpret an X-ray without looking at it. Please discuss with your doctor. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
Thank you for this information.  I will be seeing a new pulmonary doctor in about 2 weeks and will ask him for more information at that time.