rattling sound when laying down
SCX
Hello friends, I am 35yo female and 4 months ago I started having this chest congestion with out being sick of anything no cough no fever just  phlegm inside my chest  it sounds exactly like when you have bronchitis the problem is that I cant cough to expel it since Im not sick of anything I tried taking mucinex finished the little package and did nothing for me.  But no recently I have noticed that when is time to go to sleep and I lay down I start hearing this buffering sound inside my body it sounds as if something is clogged and fluid is trying to pass to it makes this rattling  sound that shakes my chest I can hear it when I put my ear on the pillow and cant sleep. Does anybody have an idea of what could be happening I'm very scared  d'ont know what's happening
You seem to have phlegm that you cannot expel, perhaps non-infectious bronchitis. The best remedy I have ever found is vitamin B5. It is an anti-inflammatory and a mucus thinner. Try taking 500 mg daily. If that is insufficient you can go to 1000. I have been on 1000 for a year and use the B5 primarily to replace prescription medications. (I have chronic bronchitis.) There are no side effects and it works better for me than meds. B5 is used for both infectious and non-infectious bronchitis. In my case, as a side benefit, it unclogged my sinuses and rid me of headaches. You hear very little about B5 used in this manner, probably because the pharmaceutical companies can't make money on it.

When you are congested it is always worse when you lie down, and in the silence of your bedroom you can hear the grumbling in your chest that is there all day long.