Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community
sick does not tell everything

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder.

sick does not tell everything

I am 45yrs old male,  Told I had COPD back in 2013, since that time I have have lower bowel blockage in oct 2013 and just this past Monday had Appendix removed. I have been sick with everthing from a cold that started before Thanksgiving and than the flu just before Christmas and than back to cold. During the time I was sick  with chest pain, shortness of breath and I lost 16lbs in less than a week. ER and doctors before this past monday had no idea, I am dealing with COPD, no Alpha 1 and Aspergillous along with Ephamise. I am in early stage 3 and just live in the minute and trying to do what I can. This is not fair but I deal with it. Through god and his love for me I know he watches over me to all others in my boat, and ask GOD to send his love to all