Chronic Pain Expert Forum
Burning inflamation(inflammation) sensation in right shoulder
About This Forum:

Questions in the Chronic Pain forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Burning inflamation(inflammation) sensation in right shoulder

Hello,

I hope someone can tell me what this might be. Five years ago, i remeber playing arm restling, and after one match, i ask someone to help strech my arm, so i sit down on a chair, and that person just yankes my arm back while i had it streched, i felt a bad pain, which went away slowly. Sice that day, i've been feeling more less a burning tingling sensation in my right shoulder joint, to the point that i might not be feeling anything, and if i tal on the phone for 3 minutes, i start feeling the burning and tingling sensation all the way to my fingers. Also when i do feel that disconfort, i have the tendency of pulling my arm in different directinos to aleviate the burning, and i do feel as if it is more lose than my other shoulder, i even put my ear close to the shoulder while im pulling out, and hear a lot of fluid. Beside my symptoms, i use to work out, and did get months withought lifting any weights, but when i did do anything such as holding up a phone or any object up, the burning would start. Please let me know what this could be.