Chronic Pain Expert Forum
Chronic Pain, legs, arms, back
About This Forum:

Questions in the Chronic Pain forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Chronic Pain, legs, arms, back

I have had ongoing pain in both legs since 1999, I have seen ortho, which did a OATS procedure, and a bakers cyst in 99.on my knee. The pain fells like a fire sensation, severe muscle jerks in arms , legs.It also hurts if i put to much pressure on legs such as my 20 lb dog sitting on me.  I have seen nerologist, and RA. I have been on Topamax, on lyrica and other pain medications. My muscles get weak in legs and arms, I sometimes have to use wheelchair to weak to walk for any distance. But I am able to ride my bike. I sleep very little due to the burning in legs and jerking. Any Suggestions would be appreciated. I am 55 years old. Thank You, Diane