Chronic Pain Expert Forum
Ovarian Cysts? Or something worse??
About This Forum:

Questions in the Chronic Pain forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Ovarian Cysts? Or something worse??

Hello. I am 31 and a mother of three. I have been having pain in my left lower back for about 4 months. It has come with bouts of nasuea at times, very irregular periods, spotting in between periods, a chronic brown discharge(kind of smelly at times), mood swings, feeling tired all the times, sleepless nights, and there are days when I just cant get enough to drink. I have checked my sugar, it is fine. I have had my tubes tied five years ago with problems with that. In the past week my abdomin (abdomen) has been cramping along with the pain in back. I was on period from march 28th to first of last week with a very light discharge. Does all of this link up to one particular cause or does it sound like I am just a hypochondriac? ( : Thanks