Chronic Pain Expert Forum
Pubic pain for over 1 year
About This Forum:

Questions in the Chronic Pain forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Pubic pain for over 1 year

I have had severe pubic pain for over 1 year. I have had PT, Chiro, accupunture, injections, many antiimflamitory drugs,
water therapy. Nothing has helped, my pubic bone is so painful I can't even touch it. I have been to many doctors. I need some help as this constant pain is ruining my life. Also, it hurts very badly when I sit.
Related Discussions
666151 tn?1311117976
Have you ever had trauma to that area?  The 'pubic symphysis' consists of strong connective tissue that relaxes during pregnancy; I don't know a great deal about that type of pain, and so I am going to refer you to the reference on Wikipedia, which has some good information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pubic_symphysis,
2 Comments
Blank
908504 tn?1269107499
I have researche everything I can find on the internet. Also, I know it is arare condition as I cannot find a Dr. to help me. The pain is horrible
Blank
A related discussion, Chronic Abdominal Pain was started.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703