Chronic Pain Expert Forum
Shor Sharp pains in extremities

Questions in the Chronic Pain forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.

Shor Sharp pains in extremities

I am a 55-year-old, 6' tall, 190-lbs white male.Non smoker, moderate drinker. I have resumed taking a Fosamax-like medication for osteoporosis. Also am taking Cymbalta for muscle pain and take Zolipem a couple of times a week for sleep. I have a relatively stressful job and because of or in spite of (I favor the later) this job, I suffer a great deal from fatigue. So much so that It is difficult for me to climb the stairs to my front door when coming home at night.
What prompts me to write you though are these sharp, penetrating pains I've been experiencing in my arms, legs, and feet. They don't seem to be muscular at all, rather bone. When they happen in my legs or feet, the pain is so intense, I have to grab a hold of something and I have come close to crying out in pain.
They are usually quite brief and after their occurrence there is no pain at all. The are occuring with increasing frequency. Hope you can help.
1 Comment
Friend a few years ago I suffer from chronic back pain and that is due to an accident that happened in Denver when I was on business, and was prescribed hydrocodone to relieve chronic pain that I caused the accident, and since that time, took this analgesic because doctor prescribed me and took the xanax to calm the anxiety that causes me the medicine, as I found the information on this drug findrxonline sent me a friend.