Chronic Pain Expert Forum
Unexplainable debilitating pain

Questions in the Chronic Pain forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.

Unexplainable debilitating pain
My grandfather has severe pain, lower back pain.
He has been to  3 doctors, had a CT scan 10/10 and a Bone Scan 9/10 both were found negative. Here  is what he described to me.  
Low Back Pain- Above the hip bone below the rib cage started as a fist size feeling in the right kidney area (kidney removed May 09')(cancerous tumors).  Area now affected is 2 to 3 times as large and has additionally reached around the front toward the belly button.  
Sensations are Heat/Tender skin touch/constant pain to the point of tears. Resulting in not being able to sit/walk/stand/lie on my right side/back/stomach.  Driving or riding in a car over bumps is extremely uncomfortable.

This is from a man that hiked major mountains has always been healthy and is not a complainer.
Sorry 2 read about ur grandpa someone u truely care 4. I think fresh eyes mayb needed here 2 repeat the same test. Something is very wrong. My prays will b with u and urs