Chronic Pain Expert Forum
Unexplainable debilitating pain
About This Forum:

Questions in the Chronic Pain forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
1497318_tn?1288942823
Unexplainable debilitating pain
My grandfather has severe pain, lower back pain.
He has been to  3 doctors, had a CT scan 10/10 and a Bone Scan 9/10 both were found negative. Here  is what he described to me.  
Low Back Pain- Above the hip bone below the rib cage started as a fist size feeling in the right kidney area (kidney removed May 09')(cancerous tumors).  Area now affected is 2 to 3 times as large and has additionally reached around the front toward the belly button.  
Sensations are Heat/Tender skin touch/constant pain to the point of tears. Resulting in not being able to sit/walk/stand/lie on my right side/back/stomach.  Driving or riding in a car over bumps is extremely uncomfortable.

This is from a man that hiked major mountains has always been healthy and is not a complainer.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Sorry 2 read about ur grandpa someone u truely care 4. I think fresh eyes mayb needed here 2 repeat the same test. Something is very wrong. My prays will b with u and urs
Discussion is closed
Cancel
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now