Chronic Pain Expert Forum
pain

Questions in the Chronic Pain forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.

pain

about year and a few months ago i broke my left clavical bone. It took about a full 6 months to finish healing fully. Or so i thought. Recently the pain where i broke it keeps coming back and i dont know why. It seems to when do excersises, and doing regularly activites. Why do i have pain?
By now the bone should be healed;  are you sure the pain is from the fracture, and not from a new injury?  A number of muscle fibers attach along the inferior margin of the clavicle;  you may have inflammation at the insertion point of these muscles, which would be a form of 'tendonitis' and would be aggravated by exercise or activity.  I would try nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory meds like ibuprofen and see if they help, if you take them regularly for awhile.