409?1254450745
Chronic pain of Neuropathy User Group
Severe L leg nerve pain chronic back pain
About This Group:

I'd like to share experiences of others suffering from this very painful disease .We can share what pain meds we take, how long we've had it , how if affects our daily lives . My name is Les and I've had PN since 2004 .It's gotten progressively worse as time goes by . I'm also a type 2 diabetic with heart disease .

Founded by Les1980 on October 1, 2009
69 members

Hi I have burning twitching viberating spasm pinching 24/7 in my L leg. Can't sleep usually a 6am fall to sleep and 9-10 wake up with constant wake ups. Added is chronic back pain entire spine arthritis ect. Here in Canada docs don't like to treat pain. I've tried typical meds for nerve damage no success and my doc does nothing. If u know about the Canadian med system you know why.

Any help suggestions would be great. I need to get this looked after as I can't even work due to the issues but is work related so I do get paid thank god!!!

1 Comment
Wow and they say American system is bad, at least here getting pain meds is relatively easy. Have you had an MRI for your back? Could be a pinched nerve. Maybe then they would be able to treat it more effectively. Lack of sleep makes pain so much more intolerable.  Maybe even a sleeping pill would get you a little bit of relief, allow your body to help heal. Can you go to a different doctor? You really need someone to listen and fight for you, it's hard to fight the system on your own.  Good luck and hope you get some relief.
Dalubaba commented on So You Want To Be Fam...
Nov 18
Dalubaba commented on photo
Nov 17
Dalubaba commented on Dalubaba's status
Oct 30