Severe L leg nerve pain chronic back pain
Hi I have burning twitching viberating spasm pinching 24/7 in my L leg. Can't sleep usually a 6am fall to sleep and 9-10 wake up with constant wake ups. Added is chronic back pain entire spine arthritis ect. Here in Canada docs don't like to treat pain. I've tried typical meds for nerve damage no success and my doc does nothing. If u know about the Canadian med system you know why.

Any help suggestions would be great. I need to get this looked after as I can't even work due to the issues but is work related so I do get paid thank god!!!

Wow and they say American system is bad, at least here getting pain meds is relatively easy. Have you had an MRI for your back? Could be a pinched nerve. Maybe then they would be able to treat it more effectively. Lack of sleep makes pain so much more intolerable.  Maybe even a sleeping pill would get you a little bit of relief, allow your body to help heal. Can you go to a different doctor? You really need someone to listen and fight for you, it's hard to fight the system on your own.  Good luck and hope you get some relief.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Ball123 commented on photo
Aug 26
Ball123 commented on photo
Aug 26
HeatherCrawley1921 joined this group
Welcome them!
May 19