409?1254450745
Chronic pain of Neuropathy User Group
Writers
About This Group:

I'd like to share experiences of others suffering from this very painful disease .We can share what pain meds we take, how long we've had it , how if affects our daily lives . My name is Les and I've had PN since 2004 .It's gotten progressively worse as time goes by . I'm also a type 2 diabetic with heart disease .

Founded by Les1980 on October 1, 2009
67 members

Writers

Hi there.
I am looking for writers who have first hand experience with regards to Neuropathy. I need someone who knows everything there is to know about neuropathy or at least have a clear grasp of it due to experience. I do not mean to be insensitive by posting this on your forums but what we want to do is make people more aware of the situation. The person we choose will be paid a good hourly rate and will be the "face" of our website, so to speak.

Thank you.
1 Comment
I am writing as sufferer rather than a writer.I had mild pulsation in jnner openjng of urethra for three days followed by mild heaviness in legs for three days. Then it settled in feet-sensation of tightness. This is since the last seven years.It feels like I have put on tight socks.Orthopedic surgeon says it is paresthesia(sp?) and no treatment or pathology is known.I am searching for holistic therapy
ceejayeee joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 02
Dalubaba commented on photo
Mar 31
Dalubaba commented on photo
Mar 31