Writers
Hi there.
I am looking for writers who have first hand experience with regards to Neuropathy. I need someone who knows everything there is to know about neuropathy or at least have a clear grasp of it due to experience. I do not mean to be insensitive by posting this on your forums but what we want to do is make people more aware of the situation. The person we choose will be paid a good hourly rate and will be the "face" of our website, so to speak.

Thank you.
I am writing as sufferer rather than a writer.I had mild pulsation in jnner openjng of urethra for three days followed by mild heaviness in legs for three days. Then it settled in feet-sensation of tightness. This is since the last seven years.It feels like I have put on tight socks.Orthopedic surgeon says it is paresthesia(sp?) and no treatment or pathology is known.I am searching for holistic therapy
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
HeatherCrawley1921 joined this group
Welcome them!
May 19
JonnyID joined this group
Welcome them!
May 16
Dalubaba commented on photo
May 11