409?1254450745
Chronic pain of Neuropathy User Group
severe foot pain
About This Group:

I'd like to share experiences of others suffering from this very painful disease .We can share what pain meds we take, how long we've had it , how if affects our daily lives . My name is Les and I've had PN since 2004 .It's gotten progressively worse as time goes by . I'm also a type 2 diabetic with heart disease .

Founded by Les1980 on October 1, 2009
67 members

severe foot pain

I have shooting, sharp and burning pain in my left foot and ankle.  My foot doctor diagnosed a broken first metatarsal and cracked ankle. But it feels like nerve pain. It hurts done the top of my foot when I lightly brush the skin in the front of my ankle. I also have autonomic neuropathy and frequently fall down(pass out) with low blood pressures. I have broken my other foot, but this pain is ten times worse and isn't relieved by narcotics. I also have herniated every disk in my lumbar spine. Could he be right and it is just the bones or can it be both at once? I do have moderately severe neuropathy in both feet.  What can I do for this pain? I'm  almost at the point where it would feel better to have them cut off my foot, it couldn't hurt any worse. HELP!

ceejayeee joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 02
Dalubaba commented on photo
Mar 31
Dalubaba commented on photo
Mar 31