Cirrhosis of the Liver Community
MILD DIFFUSE HEPETIC PARENCHYMAL DISEASE

Cirrhosis is the end result of chronic liver damage caused by chronic liver diseases. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Cirrhosis of the Liver patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Cirrhosis of the Liver, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments

My C.T. Scan Result  as of 12 May 2011 states that:
The liver is contracted with nodular outline and prominent left lobe.  These findings are indicative of cirrhosis.  No discrete mass is noted.  The intrahepatic ducts are not dilated.  The hepatic vasculatures are patent.  The allbadder shows no abnormal intraluminal density.  The wall is not thickened.  The common duct is not dilated.  The spleen is enlarged measuring 13.9 x 8.5 cm.  The pancreas adrenal glands are unremarkable.  Both kidneys show nephrogram without hydronephrosis nor calcification.  Negative for enlargement abdomino-pelvic lymph node.  No evidence of ascites.  The abdominal aorta is minimally calcified.  The urinary bladder is normal.  The prostate gland is normal in size with minimal parencyhmal calcifications.
There is discontinuity of the right anterolateral abdominal wall without protrusion of the mesenteric fat or bowel.
There are degenerative changes of osseous structures.  Fibrosis are appreciated in the included lung bases.
IMPRESSION:
1. LIVER CIRRHOSIS WITHOUT DISCREATE MASS LESION
2. SPLENOMEGALY
3. ATHEROSCLEROTIC AORTA
4. CONSIDER SMALL BOWEL ADHESION WITHOUT OBSTRUCTIIVE CHANGES
5. RIGTH ANTERIOR ABDOMINAL WALL HERNIA
6. PROSTATIC CONCRETIONS

Likewise, the ultrasound report dated 16 January 2012 is as follows:
The liver is normal in size but with course parenchymal echopattern.  The right liver lobe measures 14.5 cm while the left liver lobe measures 9.4 cm.  No focal mass lesion seen.
The gallbladder is normal in size and configuration but with thickened wall ( 0.8 cm ) it measures 7.3 x 2.6 x 2.7 cm.  No intraluminal intense echo seen.  The intrahepatic ducts are not dilated
Incidental finding of enlarged spleen measuring 15.1 cm.
IMPRESSION:
1. MILD DIFFUSE HEPETIC PARENCHYMAL DISEASE
2. CHOLECYSTITIS IS CONSIDERED SUGGEST CLINICAL CORRELATION AND FOLLOW UP STUDY
3. NEGATIVE ULTRASOUND STUDY OF THE BILARY DUCTS

I am quite anxious and contemplating to use alternative method of treatment or Complementary and Alternative Medicine.  Could these help if not address my Health Problem

In my opinion you have typical signs of cirrhosis of the liver. "LIVER CIRRHOSIS and SPLENOMEGALY" (enlarged spleen). As the two studies you mention show. You should get a referral the best liver center if there is one in the Philippines. There they will have knowledgeable and experienced staff to assess your illness and manage your liver disease.

Should you choose not to seek traditional medical help you should be aware that you are risking further progression of your liver disease and the possibility of liver failure.

Everyone that I have ever heard of that used alternative medicine to treatment advance liver disease has died I am sad to say.

They are treatments available for persons with cirrhosis of the liver. What services are available in the Philippines I am not sure.

I hope you may be able to find good medical treatment in Manilla.

I wish you the best of luck!

Hector
thanks for your reply
10356 commented on dominosarah's status
1 hr ago
10356 commented on dominosarah's status
Feb 02
Diamando6 commented on photo
Jan 30
Track your weight over time