Cáncer Community
my father is 68 and having stmotch cancer

Hace click aqui para ayuda, en espanol, sobre como se hace preguntas y como registrarse.

Bienvenido al foro de Cáncer!
Este foro es un lugar para hacer preguntas y encontrar apoyo sobre cosas relacionadas a cáncer como biopsias, etapas de cáncer, quimoterapía, diagnosticación, terapías de hormonas, terapía de radiación, cirugía, tipos de tumores.

I am jwala from mumbai india. i am here to save my father who is fighting from stomtch cancer. he had the surgry on 29 september 2009. but doctor has said that there is a growth around 5 to 7 cm. but the cancer cell have spred in very small size through out the stmotch.so surgey was not done. but doctor had a by pass surgery so that growth (cancer growth of 5 cm) would not block the food so he can eat. but he has not recoverd yet and he is still in the hospital. plz any one advise me what should i do? is  there is any possiblties to cure him. i have spoken to oncologist but he is saying that till he don,t recover and start eating he is unable to do the cemothearpy. he is not eating from last 20 days. and after the opration he is womating.
plz any one help me is stomtch transplant is possible.
Tags: Cancer