sick pregnate teen
iI had srep throat last week  on antibiotics but now i have the flu i think i been snezzing chills and a cough  that wont stop what should i do
As you (I presume) have finished the antibiotics for the strep throat, but are still feeling as you have the flu with a cough that will not stop, I suggest you get the doctor to examine you to make sure the infection has not spread to your lungs.

Keep warm, drink plenty of warm liquids - honey and lemon is nice.  Lemsip if you can take that.  Avoid milk drinks as they produce more mucus.

You can apply Vick to your chest and throat or do a steam inhalation.  A hot bowl of water with vick or olbas oil and breathe in the steam with a towl over your head.  Take care not to get scalded.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Stay well hydrated by drinking lots of water and soup broth to keep your nutrition up for you and the baby.

Check for fever consistently and if anything gets too bad or overwhelming for you, be sure to go to the local ER.

Remember: Your current health is ALSO your BABY'S health. :) So, be a little more cautious than normal and just keep a very close eye on yourself.  
c15
well if you dont take ;medicine to treat it it could affect the baby and you being a teen and all it could really hurt it.