Cold & Flu Community
2013 flu symptoms- rash/back pain

This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.

2013 flu symptoms- rash/back pain

Is there a rash on torso and joints with lower back pain associated with the flu this season?
Avatar n tn
Is the rash in the same place where the pain is? Just asking because the Shingles can do the same thing with the same symptoms. My mom had them a month ago, and if she would'nt of caught it on time, the doc said it could of been a painful mess...Here's a website on it...Not saying you have it..But when i hear rash and pain...I know I went thru it with my mom.. ****************
i dont know about the rash but you could get back pain like any other body pain you get when you get the flu
No it is not. Are you on a new medication for the flu?