3 Month Cough?
I have had this cough for almost 3 months now and it comes and goes and it's getting ridiculous..  

[ Symptoms ]

Cough
Headache maybe 3 times so far in the 3 months
The first month It was a dry cough but now I have phlegm in my throat.
I have slept with a fan for the passed 15 years and now when I breathe in the air I cough even more.
I was put on a MethylPREDNISolone Pak 4mg which helped but a week later it came back.
My chest kind of feels congested , like a small heavy weight on my chest, I can breathe fine and I work out twice a day and I have no fatigue or anything while working out.

When I take zyrtic twice a day it helps but this comes back all the time ..
I mean what do I have to do to get rid of this cough? Any Ideas?
Also I do have a thirsty feeling all the time which i do drink plenty of fluids  and the only thing to get rid of the  some what of a sore throat and cough and the heavy chest feeling is cough drops

Your cough has made your life miserable since 3 months. Please do stop taking Zyrtec as it further dries up your throat.

Do you have acidity? Burpng always? Do you smoke?

My suggestions for you is to drink plenty of warm water, try taking Mucolytics, that will reduce your phlegm in the throat. Try with steam inhalations 2-3 times/day.

Any more doubts you are welcome.

Regards
OHNS2010

Also, avoid sleeping directly under the fan as the dust from the roof might come to your nose directly.
I don't have acidity, I don't burp or smoke.

In that case try drinking plenty of warm water and take steam inhalations 2-3 times/day. Mucolytics, that will reduce your phlegm in the throat.

Regards
OHNS2010