Bad cough
About 6 weeks ago i got a bad headache that would not go away.
The next day i started feeling weak and tired with a mild headache that would go away with meds. I was sneezing and had sinus drainage. When i would bend over and stand up i would get dizzy,and see little silver spots. These symptoms keep getting worse and within a week i was coughing and could not breathe when i coughed,it sounded really croupy.  Drainage would come down the back of my throat and make me choke  the more i choked the more i coughed. When i would cough some greenish mucus  would come up.my chest felt so tight i couldn't even take a deep breathe .Every time i would laugh or try to do any physical activity i would cough .During this time i got a blister on my lip could they be related to each other? I still have a mild cough with a little bit of green and brown mucus,but my chest isn't as tight, and I'm not as weak as i was. What could this have been?