Cold & Flu Community
Blister On Lip?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Blister On Lip?

Okay, so i have this blister on the center of my upper lip. Its not on top but in the middle of my lip. I woke up like this and im not sure what it is. It seemed to form over night? its not huge but its big enough to notice and keep me from leaving the house. it looks like a blister and its red around the surrounds of it. theres actually two when i look close. a bigger one and a smaller one located just about that. Its not itchy or anything but annoying. It looks like there is water in it. what is this? Please help. Its so nasty to have stuff like that on your out side where people can see. Is there anything i can do to at least calm it down ? or possibly treat it?

It does not look like a cold sore to me because usually it is around my mouth if i do get it. but this is so puzzling because it formed over night and i literally woke up like this. i dont remember eating anything that would cause this. i didnt have a cut on that part of my lip where it would have a chance to get infected. i basicallly dont feel like i did anything to make this happen. it just did. overnight. in abour 10 hours.

i hope it goes away just as fast as it came :/