Cold & Flu Community
Body rash with cold/flu

This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.

Body rash with cold/flu

2549334?1203734505
Everytime {for the past 3 years} I get a cold of flu I get a horrible rash all on my body. Im talking lots of rash in lots of places. Under my breast along my ribs around my hips all along my forearms and around my armpits and along my neck and on my buttocks. It itches and is very bright. Sometimes when it gets really bad I will get welps on certain areas. This happens everytime I get sick. No one can tell me why it happens and if it's dangerous. Im guessing it's not dangerous because it has never cause problems other than annoyance. Has anyone else ever had this problem or heard of this? Oh and it's not contagious at all. My boyfriend has never got it. It will go away after a few days of being well again.
S.
Avatar n tn
i am wondering the same thing and going through the same thing if you found out what it is please let me know
Avatar n tn
i had the same thing and so did my sister i had it because the weather was to hot i had a reaction and my sis had it because it was to cold
Avatar n tn
I have the same thing. Your picture looks just like mine. Have you ever had any major changes to your body and then noticed the rash? I am asking this because I started to get the rash after the birth of my daughter. My general doc said it is my body fighting things from the inside out. The weird thing is I just miscarried and I have it again but I am not sick. Have your docs given you any answers?
Avatar n tn
Just remembered my md said the rash was called viral exanthrum.