COLD OR SINUS INFECTION?
I have had a stuffy nose for the last few days that is worse at night and mornings. It started out with clear mucus, but since yesterday has turned yellow with blood in it, especially in the mornings. I also feel bad, but have had no fever. I get cold easily. Is this just a cold or a sinus infection? I know my immune system is low because I had tongue cancer surgery this past May, with a nasal feeding tube initially put in after surgery, and a trach also. The next week I had a PEG tube put in because of difficulty swallowing and got it out Oct. 4.
Oh, and I forgot to mention that I have started coughing a little, have a lot of mucus in my throat now that makes me hoarse nights and mornings, but clears up during the day.
You may have Allergies because you told have n't fever , and for improving your immune system for flu you can inject Flu Vaccine every year .
I work @ an ENT office. Sounds like you have an infection. You need to see a doctor
Im having similar issues, this winter is starting to take its toll. I've got a head cold and cant even get any sleep even though Im exhausted. Any ideas about whats going on?
Thanks. I'm getting over it now. I get my flu shot every year, and I've already got it this year. Thanks for the answers. Dee Dee Q, I hope you feel better soon; Sounds like you are going thru the same thing. I was doing so much better yesterday that when I went to my ENT for a post-cancer checkup, I forgot to mention the cold! :) Have a blessed day, y'all!