Cold & Flu Community
Constantly Sick

This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.

Constantly Sick

Hello, alright I am always sick, severe cold, sinus, fever, headache. then sometimes I get the vomiting sickness.
I am only 18 years old and this has been going on forever, every season, I am literally sick every other week or so. It gets to the point when my muscles ache and i just cant move.

Now heres where it gets tricky, i'm a health nut, I am a vegetarian, I exercise regularly, non smoker, dont drink, I take multiple vitamins a day, and drink whey protein shakes every morning. My sleep schedule is regular, 8 hours a day.

Could their be something wrong with my immune system. I have never had any shots, my parents chose not to.
I acquired a nerve disease 5 years ago, RSD, in my arm after a bad break, and had it for two years.

thats the only medical problem i can recall, I was born with jaundice, and was lactose intolerant, but grew out of it

Please help, I cant take it anymore!
Avatar n tn
Just wanted to add that I am 5' 8'' and weigh 140 lbs. And something else that is weird is that my usual body temperature is 96 degrees F.
Might be worth checking in with an allergy/immunology doc to see what your immune levels are.....they can do a simple blood test called Immunoglobulin testing to let you know.  Hope that helps.

Sherry