Constantly Sick
Hello, alright I am always sick, severe cold, sinus, fever, headache. then sometimes I get the vomiting sickness.
I am only 18 years old and this has been going on forever, every season, I am literally sick every other week or so. It gets to the point when my muscles ache and i just cant move.

Now heres where it gets tricky, i'm a health nut, I am a vegetarian, I exercise regularly, non smoker, dont drink, I take multiple vitamins a day, and drink whey protein shakes every morning. My sleep schedule is regular, 8 hours a day.

Could their be something wrong with my immune system. I have never had any shots, my parents chose not to.
I acquired a nerve disease 5 years ago, RSD, in my arm after a bad break, and had it for two years.

thats the only medical problem i can recall, I was born with jaundice, and was lactose intolerant, but grew out of it

Please help, I cant take it anymore!
Just wanted to add that I am 5' 8'' and weigh 140 lbs. And something else that is weird is that my usual body temperature is 96 degrees F.
Might be worth checking in with an allergy/immunology doc to see what your immune levels are.....they can do a simple blood test called Immunoglobulin testing to let you know.  Hope that helps.

Sherry