Cold & Flu Community
Continuing sweating after fever is gone.

This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.

I was wondering if someone could help me with this irritable situation.

I had a fever until three days ago. During that time I would sweat at night or start shaking cause I felt really cold. The problem is that now that I don't have a fever anymore, I don't shake, I feel better (not 100%), but I keep sweating tremendously during the night, making all my cloths wet. I don't feel too warm or too cold, just a very comfortable temperature. I tried just ignoring it and keep sleeping, but at some point, in the very early morning, it starts getting really uncomfortable and cold.

I'd like to know why is this sweat spontaneously bursting out of me and how and when is it going to stop.

Thanks.

Yaron.
Oh, thank you. That's good to hear. I am going to try doing that and hope it gets better soon.
Thank you!
Yaron.

I'm experiencing the same issue. Any resolutions to your problem?
It just went away after a few days.

I guess the body had to get rid of some substances in the sweat and when it did it stopped.

Apparently, it went away for me last night. Sweat-free. I think you're right about the body ridding itself of the sickness.

Thanks.
hi, I have something similar, first I had a cold which is almost gone but I am still sweating during the night and as a result, I think I am developing a problem in the lungs: Now, my lungs make strange noises when I breathe and I am worried because I have suffered from breathing  disorders before. What can I do?
I'd say go see a doctor asap.
Avatar n tn
Yes happens to me every time after a fever. Goes away about 2-3 days after a fever. I got extremyl scared of lymphoma and wasted my money on seeing a hemotoglogist, ent and having over 1,000 worth of blood test, all normal.

My doc laughed and said it's common. What's not common is night sweats every night for weeks and months, especially with no fever.
Avatar n tn
morning sweats, dehydration and no fever  .... what  could be the cause....