Cold & Flu Community
Cough

This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.

Cough

When ever i breath i will cough and also the cough is long it is not a short cought but a long one. the cough is some times flemmy and sometimes the i will just cough for 1 minute i anony everyone
what should i do
Avatar n tn
I started with the annoying cough and it even hurts a little when I get started.  I run my $19.99 Walgreens vaporizer, it does seem to help - heat is so drying.  Everything is more noticeable when you are laying there trying to fall asleep.  When I have mentioned this cough to anyone I keep hearing "everybody seems to have that!"  My husband says there are people he works with who have this cough thing and it lingers on.  The one thing I DO keep hearing is that it takes a long time to go away.  Cough medicines, antibiotics are being used - so be wise - but be patient.

If you hear of anything that really helps, let me know!
Have you tried to elevate your head while sleeping. Try to drink lots of water and for godness sakes; get to the doc for some cough meds, they'll give you the good stuff so that you can sleep. Good Luck