Cold & Flu Community
Could this be the flu?

This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.

Could this be the flu?

For the past few days I havent felt very good!  Im nauseated, watery mouth, more frequent bowel movements and sometimes a dizzish feeling;  I do sneeze quite a bit, kinda stuffy nose and my ears and throat were hurting some but that seems to be gone.  I wake up and feeling ok but it seems as the day goes on I start feeling worse.

I did go to the urgent care and they thought it was a sinus issue so gave me an antibiotic, I had a low grade fever while I was there.

Does this sound like a flw?  I also have anxiety and am always worried that there is something bad wrong with me!!

Thanks for any help!!