Aa
A
A
Close
Do I have a cold or something?? O_o
so about a week ago?? i had a virus im guessing... i didnt feel very well and had to be careful about what i ate. im all better now but... now i think i might have a cold?? but idk if its a cold because well... only one reason. i have a weird pressure in my chest. nothing painful but noticeable if you get what im saying. also i do have a slight sore throat and a little bit of a cough sometimes. so i was wondering.. is this a cold or what?? because i have no idea what it could be. never had a cold where i also have a pressure in my chest. :/
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
3149845 tn?1452625053
Hi and welcome. From a laymans point of view the pressure could be from mucus buildup in your chest. Also sneezing and coughing can  affect your chest muscles and feel as pressure but are just the muscles constricted.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
hmmm well i dont have any mucus stuff going on. also i havent been sneezing and i rarely cough. its really just pressure in the chest.. sometimes a sore throat... rarely coughing and thats pretty much it. :/
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
4851940 tn?1385441629
As you have been experiencing a sore throat and a slight cough, the pressure feeling on your chest may in fact be a chest infection.

I would advise that you get checked out by the doctor.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cold & Flu Community Resources