Cold & Flu Community
Dry cough occurs instantly and more when I have cold

This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.

I have this problem since a long time whenever I suffer from cold, it gives me dry coughing and I never gave attention to this, bt this year it bothered me a lot at night. And I get it instantly sometiem when I am on the road, or when I enter any AC room... feels like some particles in the air bothers me. My cold is kinda cured bt not totally whnevr I wakeup I have to spit this gel like cough and few days back I had sore throat but, now its no more when I started drinking warm water and started sleeping on bed. Doc suggested me to have tb skin test done coz I told them that when my cold is no more I feel the metal like smell coming in since a long time. The test came as positive then I was suggested to take chest X- ray and nothing was showing on X-ray it was all normal... I would like to know what exactly wrong with me coz my doc nw suggested to take ESR test now?? Somewaht I feel like I have allergy problem coz I had itchy eyes and sneezy nose bt, as I am on medication it stopped but, the dry cough isn't stopping why its happening when I m outside or in AC room or when I have cold...please help me in knowing... could it be an acute Tb or somethign else??
I have also had a dry cough plus other symptoms for 6 months or more ...mine I am sure is due to environmental allergies , from the aerial spraying they are doing ..ask for a heavy metal toxicity test see if you have inhaled toxins .do some research online ..put in chem trails many are sick with similar and doctors do not seem to know about it .
Thank you for replying, I am doen with my ESR test and its kinda ok it came as 34 n my doctor says its not a big issue... and said my dry coughing wud be coz of allergy probs but, I am still nt satisied with ther answer coz atleast medicins shud help me in this... bt it doznt and moreover aftr duin my own research I feel that this dry cough is maybe coz of body heat or dryness and from tday I started drinkin cool water coz warm water nevr helpd me n ths time as well it did not.... in the past whnver I used to get cold... I nvr went visted doc easily when it gt sever then only I vsted bt the medcnes nevr cured it and I used to take the step or drinking cool water or eatign anything widout thinkn much the way i am doing now.... coz nthn is wrking ........ if any1 knws the cause of my dry cough do let me knw plz..... I am jst cnfsd it mayb coz of allergy or maybe body heat... or dryness but I am suspicious on the smell I get from inside the metal like smell dnt knw why is tht comin and still exist?? Help me if sum1 knws it coz I dnt want to b irrespnsible fr my health and people around me
As I said allergies maybe ..find out do some research look up Chem trails ..a main symptom is a dry cough .that wont go away