Fever for 10 days, chest pain, congestion
I have had flu like symptoms for 10-12 days including a lower grade fever for 10 days (99-101 degrees).  I called the doctor 10 days ago and they said it was likely h1n1 and not to come in, because they are not testing or treating with any anti virals at this point.  They said just to go to the ER if had difficulty breathing.  I've been sick, (congested, fever, tired but not terribly so and mildly nausious with a small apetite for 10-12 days) before the fever, i was mildly nausious for 4-5 days with no other symptoms other than very mild congestion.  

I still have a low grade fever ranging from 99-100.2 degrees pretty consistently.  My chest congestion is worse and lungs feel tight.  Is this normal  for H1N1?
Yes. Your doctor should have given you a prescription of Tamiflu immediately. It would have helped tremendously. If you are having trouble breathing and your chest hurts, you need to get to the doctor, immediately.
I was told Tamiflu was only available for very specific populations, including children, pregnant women, or people with specific underlying health conditions.  Therefore, I could not get it.

I have also had a fever for 10 days (103.7 at its peak, hovering b/w 99 and 100.3 for 7 days).  I have a cough now and tight chest, and have been diagnosed with pneumonia.  I'm on Z-Pack and it hasn't brought the fever down so far, as it was supposed to within 48 hours (which I have been on it for).