Flu can it effect ur period????
I have the flu and since I been sick my period seems to be light but all I have been doing basically is laying around. If I get up and walk around sum etc the flow gets a little bit heavier. Still not much on pad but a decent amount wen I wipe. Tmi sorry but I have had fever that's high and I took a preg test 2 days before my period it was neg. could the flu effect ur period? Normally my cycle is a medium to heavy what coul be going on could I be preg?
WELL IF YOU TOOK A PREG TEST AND IT CAME BACK NEGATIVE THEN YOUR NT PREG BUT BEING ON UR PERIOD AND HAVING A LIGHT FLOW I THINK IS NORMAL. I SAY THAT BECAUSE WHEN IM SICK AND IM ON MY PERIOD I FEEL THE SAME WAY BUT ITS NORMAL I MEAN YOUR BODY CHANGES I MEAN MAYBE YOUR GETTING READY TO CCOME OFF YOUR PERIOD THAT COULD BE THE REASON . BUT IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU PRE THEN YOU MIGHT WOULD WANT TO MAKE A DOCTORS APPOINTMENT
No it doesn't affect your period. Cycles do change.
Yes it does.. Affect ur period