Flu like symptoms with rash
I have had flu like symptoms for three days.  Fever, chills, night sweats, and body aches.  After three days I have now also developed a productive cough producing a yellowish green phlem.  I have also developed a pink, slightly raised ithcy rash in my underarms, sides of abdomen and inner thighs.  Mostly places where there is frequent skin to skin contact.  I am a healthy and active late 30's male with no history of medical problems.  What would these symptoms suggest as a diagnosis?
Hello, Most likely the rash is caused from the fever and sweats you had. If it is itchy try cleaning the areas well and taking Benadryl.  If not itching, clean the area well, and I wouldn't be too concerned because it should disappear before too long. Of course, if it doesn't go away soon you need to have it checked, but I suspect it will disappear on its own.  

As far as the flu symptoms try taking Mucinex, Claritin, Vitamin C, and drinking plenty of fluid to help keep the mucus thinned out.  The flu this year has been rebounding on most everyone I've talked to.  Just when you think it's going away, here it comes again.  It took me 4 months to finally get rid of the crap.  I Hope This Helps, and Good Luck!