Going on 3 weeks with this!
I'm coughing up thick dark yellow to green phlegm, chest feels heavy, I have severe congestion at night that comes and goes throughout the day. When my sinuses are not congested, my nose is runny.  My voice sounds like a cross between Marge Simpson and the Godfather.  My left side is so sore,.
    It sounds you have a chest infection , you need to go to the  Doctors and put on Meds to clear the infection , Take care
Could be sinus infection too. Go to a hospital so that you can have head and chest x-rays. A chest x-ray is the ONLY way to rule out pneumonia. If you are getting the chest X-ray then no reason not to also have the head X-ray. Doctors treat a sinus infection they can see much more rigorously. Then leave with a good strong antibiotic, if it is a sinus infection you might try Avelox.