Aa
A
A
Close
Harsh cough
Ok, I started with a migrane on 2 Thursadys ago. Then on Friday I slep all day and woke up around 9pm to pick my mommy up from the airport. Saturday morning I woke up in the middle of the night with a 102.2 fever. Sunday I woke up at 7 in the morning and had a rash that started on the front of my thighs and behind my kness. Around 11:30 that rash had spread down to my ankles and up to my neck and behind. Then that night I took a 2 hour mint bath and felt a little more rejuvinated that I even ate a little something. The rest of the weeek I felt better but haven't gotten rid of this cough. My cough starts right in the middle of my chest and feels like all my insides are going to come out thru my nose, mouth, throat, and ears.  Sometimes I cough so hard it comes out from down south. I know gross. Well I haven't gone to work now for 11 days and must return tomorro but am afraid to because of this harsh cough. Ohh yeah when I coughed in the beginning it was a totally dry cough. Up to about 3 days ago it began with a tiny little bit of mucas. Now I just cough and spit what ever or just saliva; thinkiing I don't want to rotate what ever is in me. l
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cold & Flu Community Resources