Help! Cough that won't go Away
I have been sick for 7 weeks!! It started with a  horrible dry cough, runny nose. It wouldn't go away, so I went to the walk-in clinic and they said it was a virus. Then it still wouldn't go away, I then went to the walk-in again....they said I had Bronchitis and gave me Doxycycline and  Prednisone. It still did not work, I went to my regular doc and had a chest x-ray and they told me I had Pneumonia and he gave me Levaquin. In the meantime I took some Asthma tests (per my doctor's suggestion) and found out I have Asthma. I was given Pulmicort and MaxAir. My cough still wasn't going away and my tongue was extremely swollen. I went to the walk-in once again, they gave me a Nebulizer Treatment,Prednisone, and Nystatin for oral thrush. They said to come back if it didn't get better, which of course it hasn't. I then was tested for Whooping Cough, they did the swab through my nose and also did bloodwork. I have not got the results back yet, but in the meantime I was also prescribed  Azithromycin. I have taken three doses of the Azithromycin and still do not feel any better!!! I do not know what to do?! Nothing is working and I can't take this anymore..........
Go to your doctor -- persistent cough and night sweats are red flags for tuberculosis, which does still occur in the US!
This flu is the worst ever.  Day 1, fever, rigors, sore throat.  Day 2 felt like death. Day 3-4 all of the above plus vomiting and diarrhoea.  Day 5 headache, fog, sore eyes and cough...  Now day 10 the cough just goes on and on.  Nothing stops it.  When will it go?  Mb.  Hobart Australia.
My mother and father got sick a week before christmas. My father is just now getting better. My mother is still sick coughing. They live in Kentucky. Me I am in OR. I came down with it the 11th of Feb. 2011. I am still coughing my brains out. Mine started off just like everyone elses on this page. Bad cough, ear ache fever. I feel like crap. I have taken antibiotics. Mucinex.. Ibiprophen. Everything in my cabinet. Nothing is helping. I feel aweful. About the time I think I am getting better. I get worse. I woke up this morning just dreading the day. My neck hurts. My head hurts, my ribs hurt. I am miserable.  on the west coast.. I haven't seen any planes dropping anything. I wish I could say there were just so that might be an answer..
My chest is tight this evening. Nothing is helping. Mucinex and V -C is what I am doing today. Tomorrow maybe different. I may have to go on antibiotic. I  don't know what to do. If anyone wants to talk about this with me
you can contact me at ***@****
I would really like to know how you all are!
Hoping you all get better

Big hugs
Sick too!
Jolee
  I am an older active and fit woman who visited South East Asia for a month recently with my husband. Gorgeous trip - the weather was 33 degrees and very humid every day. Most of the locals wear masks as the air pollution is fierce. Lots of A/C to survive.

I seldom get a cold and like to brag that my immune system is great.
He gets a flu twice a year whether he wants it or not.
In the meantime (girls) I bleached the entire head twice and used 3 toners
in my washroom (bad hair day) shortly after my return. Bleach in plastic bag - opened it several times of course not thinking. Obsessed with the colour only.
Ironically, I went on B- vitamins/antioxidants etc. then all of a sudden
I develop this dry persistent cough which a few times became violent -
I was talking on my iphone on the hwy - BlueAnt on the visor and both hands on the wheel (Canada) had a coughing jag and stopped breathing
momentarily - not pretty. I stopped talking and the coughing stopped too.

I am over the acute stage and now it's chronic especially during the night.
A dry chest cough - no other symptoms - a bit of white expectorant which
was a little yellow - mainly white. I am playing golf  and feel normal I think.

QUESTION: What do you think is causing the chronic dry cough?
it's been 3 weeks. I feel congested. I will have a chest xray and see
my doctor soon.Can anyone relate to air pollution and/or chemical irritant?
This is new to me.  Wishing you all the best health.
- Mary Kate

I feel for you.  Read all your comments.  I am in my 7th week of coughing after getting over a nasty "cold" that lasted three or more weeks, and have begun researching on the net to find answers.  I've had this two years ago and got more or less the same response from the doctors that you are getting.  

I have taken note of some of your helpful suggestions and will try them out.  So far the only thing that seems to work for me is to take a prescription cough syrup with codeine for sleep - I need my rest to get well again!  Another thing I find helpful is to try to relax and to focus on my breathing.  Sometimes when I feel stressed I tend to breathe shallowly.  So actively trying to monitor my breathing so I ensure that I am breathing normally - and not shallowly, helps.  I'll let you all know if I find any other good answers to this continuing problem.
I've had a cough for 12 weeks. It started off worse at night and I was waking up hot and sweaty,as well as bringing up yellow muscus. I was prescribed a 7 day course of antibiotics and given a chest x-ray as my doctor said one of my lungs sounded dull. The x-ray didn't show anything unusual. The cough got a little better but still lingered for a few weeks, though I was no longer bringing anything up. It got worse (I wasn't going 10 minutes without coughing) and I started bringing stuff up again so went back to my doctor who prescribed me a 10 day course of ciprofluxin (spelling may be incorrect), he asked me to come back in 3 days. I went back and he said the antibiotics should have had more of an effect and prescribed me a brown inhaler. It had got a lot better but is still here. I'm now also getting a burning sensation in the throat at night. Have had the inhaler nearly two weeks, don't know whether to go back to the doctor. I also cough every time I use the inhaler.
please help me guys i have been having this caugh for 6months now !!! im so tired . all the stuff the doc gives just doesnt help at all. its bad during the night. i have tried everything the longest i got relive was 4days after a friend suggested marijuana at that stage my ribs was so sore. i am taking vita c and b . i am trying everything warm ginger beer , air purifyers and my doctor .
im thinking of moving to the coast my kid is 2years and has the caugh as well. please help.  
I got sick the first days of January in Lake Tahoe, I got a low fever and sweat. I went back home to San Diego.. Took all kinds of medicines, you name it, I tried it..even shots!! It wouldnt go away until one day i woke up and couldnt breath at all so my mom took me to urgent care.. this was around MARCH or APRIL.. they said might start having bronchitis and gave me 3 shots and prescribed some medicines i cant remember the name. I've been taking vitamins and all sort of things. Its september and I still got the goddamn cough.. its been NINE months... i feel like imma die next year. I dont know what to do, Im tired of coughing and spitting, im tired of medicines... im tired..

any suggestions? ill gladly consider it,
thanks
Thought I would add my 2 cents. I started with a bad cold in July of '09. It progressed to pneumonia in October of '09 and I have been coughing ever since. I have been back to my doctor about every few months, where I get singulair, advair, inhalers, antibiotics and prednisone. This same cycle has been repeated 5 or 6 times. She has done an abdomen CT, Lung CT, xrays, blood tests for allergies. Nothing has turned up. I take 5000 i.u.s a day of vit d and have for over a year, along with vit c and b and barley grass. Still coughing as I type. So over it.
I have been sick for almost ten weeks now and am so over it and found this website and I wanted to say I have the same symptoms as everyone else and frankly I think these drs are playing guessing games with my health . I have been dxed with everything from bronchitis to walking pneumonia and have taken three sets of antibiotics and frankly I think Im feeding it with all of them . I think this must be some sort of those super bug viruses and it is immune to the antibiotics or like I said feeding off of them .Im almost ready to go see a dog gone eastern medicine dr and see if he can pull this mess out of me . I dont know what else to do expect maybe start boosting my immune system with vitamins and herbs . Oh well here is to all of us getting better .
You should go see an allergery and immunology Dr.  Allergies only show up in skin tests, not blood tests
Dear I have been to the allergist and immunology dr and they ran skin and blood tests and it was all negative . So thanks for the tip but not really a help . Im just hoping that my body will fight it and get over it soon . Right now Im working on boosting my immune system and Im hoping that will work . take care .
I have been sick since the middle of August.  I started with a dry cough right before we went on a cruise.  I don't think the air in our cabin was the best and that may have made it worse.  The ship Dr prescribed a z-pack which didn't help at all.  Since then I have had Augmentin, Levaquin, Prednisone and Sulfa and still am coughing up greenish mucus.  I am so tired of putting all of this medicine in my body and not getting well.
I just got out of the hospital yesterday and was admitted for three days and now am home on oxygen therapy . If you are coughingup green mucus you have pneumonia and need to go to the hospital and get admitted and let them take xrays of your chest . I got breathing treatments while I was there and I feel alot better now but Im still cautious and am doing the follow up . I am also going to be on oxygen therapy for a month because I was told it takes one month to get better after a bad pneumonia . Im also still on prednisone and cipro . I will come back and post when I see the follow up doctor on friday .
Is anyone getting any answers about this yet? My husband and I both have this stupid cough(we don't even smoke) now our 10 month old son has it. We've been going to dr. after dr. will no "real" answers. Just antibiotics,and inhalors galore. It's so miserable. It's almost as if doctors know what it is but don't want to tell anyone. I think it could be from the chemtrails. There's a documentary on youtube about it and it is for sure happening in my area (northern CA).  My throat gets so dry and scratchy I have to carry water everywhere I go. I even got my tonsils out thinking it would help...well it did for the sore throats I was getting all the time. But I still have this stupid cough. I also spit up gunk in the morning and my ears hurt. My husband has been spitting up brown sometimes in the morning, it's pretty gross.. He refuses to go to the dr. now because they don't help. Anyone have any advice or answers. We are even thinking about moving out of the country to have access to better healthcare. IDK anymore.
I couldn't help but notice that you also live in CA. I used to live in the Reno/Tahoe area. I can't help but think that was right around the time I started feeling like this. There are so many people that I know of feeling like this. Everywhere I go people are hacking. Anyhow, what ever it is, if it's deadly it's a slow miserable death. lol Something needs to be done about this and it needs to be addressed by doctors, not just swept under the rug!!!!!!!!
Not sure what part of Oregon you live in but you need to watch this. I live 2 hours south of OR. This was filmed in my area.

http://youtu.be/5Az9KLdp_i8
Honey if your husband is spitting up rusty looking colored stuff that is a serious form of pneumonia and he needs to be admitted to a hospital . I do believe that is the only thing that helped me was going to the hospital . I felt like I was going to die that night if I did not go .Please get yourself and your husband to a hospital .
i already take antibiotic for my pneumonia but i had colds again can i take again antibiotics? i need to return to have my medical sothat my xray will ne cleared
I have this too, it started at the beginning of october. I am in upstate ny.
Had this blasted sickness for only 3 and a half weeks now, but the cough is driving me mad. Started roughly Oct. 19th, only 2 days after getting "immunized" with this season's Flu shot, and also Pneumonia vaccine at the same time (different arms), while at a visit to my Diabetes Specialist on Oct. 17th. Yes I have insulin-dependent Diabetes, so that would include a so-called "compromised" immune system according to all my healthcare professionals. I am a 40 yr. old male in Michigan. On he 19th, i was feeling congested in my sinuses, a headache, some post-nasal drip, which would trigger cough. Always have trouble sleeping. No fever. I actually had a wellness appointment with my regular Internist on the 24th. I was coughing, and congested, but they opted not to do anything, thinking it might be a viral "cold" that had been going around. None of my mucus was discolored. So fine. But several more days passed, and on Thurs. the 27th, both my wife and I experienced what we first thought was food poisoning! She was also dealing with a "cold" at this time, though not so bad a cough, and had finished a Z-pack script a few days earlier. We had diarrhea and Nausea and chills and were completely incapacitated for about 24 hours. A doctor friend of mine wrote me a Z-Pack antibiotic script when I told him about this, and my "cold", which I took, but did not affect the so-called "Cold" at all. So now it is November 11th. Wife is better, though she still has an occasional touch of a cough, and has been for about a week, but not I. I am still very congested in my nasal sinuses. Mucus is produced, but no discoloration. Never a fever, that I can tell, but sometimes I get night "sweats" that might indicate a fever break. The worst in the unrelenting cough. Always worse at night, and when lying down. I can cough up a little mucus, but it is clear. The cold dry air outside triggers coughing fits, too. Cold drinks can trigger a coughing fit. Coughing wakes me up every hour or two all night. I have tried Tussionex by script (hydrocodone-based cough suppressant) to quiet the cough, and get some sleep, to no avail. I get nightmares, and completely dried out, and still cough. Nyquil doesn't help. Mucinex DM didn't help. Prescription Flonase (fluticasone nasal spray for Congestion) helped the nasal congestion a little, but jacked my blood sugar way up, and didn't help with the cough. So now I keep coughing. My sternum hurts from coughing. I do take Halls Menthol drops like an addict and those will quiet my coughing trigger for as long as they last in my mouth, but I have taken so many, I think they are "burning" my tongue, which has little sores on it. Sometimes I take one or two at night when I have woken up, but I'm afraid I'll fall back asleep with one in my mouth and choke on it! Yet more COUGH COUGH COUGH. Loud and abrasive, and generally non-productive. It is driving me nuts now as I approach 4 weeks. Docs shy away from Steroids with me because of the Diabetes. I am thinking maybe it is Pertussis. I am not looking forward to going on with this for weeks and weeks into the future. I think I'll go mad. Oddly, I also quit the anti-depressant drug Cymbalta cold-turkey on Oct. 15th. Don't think that would have anything to do with it at all, but really, who knows? But this cough sure as heck is depressing.
This started for me in early oct as well, & won't go away! I'm from Houston, TX. Where the weather changes like if someone is PMSING! dont know what to do! FML
wow - this exact same thing is going on with 3 of my family members... i'm getting nervous.. my one daughter is still on an inhaler for a wet constant cough and my son has a on and off fever, z pack and inhaler... now throwing up mucous and now a wet cough (went from dry one to wet and bad in one day).... been going on from Nov 1st...  how did they finally find out?  no x-ray prior to your hospital visit?
Please get your family members to the hospital and have them get the breathing treatments cause if they are having the same symptoms as me they have double pneumonia and need to be hospitalized . I have had to make another trip to the er cause the cough kept getting worse now Im on a codiene based cough syrup and more prednisone and more doxy cycline . I have taken so much meds Im having trouble paying my rent and now with turkey day coming up and have no funds for it . This illness has ruined me for the holidays and frankly after being sick for five months already Im ready for this lousy year to be gone . Good luck to you .
I too, have this. About 7 weeks ago, I thought it was a sinus infection (I'm prone to them). I kept getting worse and worse and finally, 2 weeks ago, got a zpack. I felt ok while taking it but it came back once I stopped. I have major sinus pressure, pain in face, dry, intermittant cough, wheezing and my neck hurts (not swollen though).                                     I went to Urgent Care last Sunday and was diagnosed with Acute Bronchitis & Sinusitis and given a breathing treatment, pro-air inhaler, nasal spray, docycycline & prednisone. I started feeling better then relapsed yesterday (6 days later).   I'm about at my wits end -- it feels like I have a gallon of fluid in my lungs though the Dr. last Sunday said my chest xray was clear and I'm so weak and tired. I'm outside of Detroit, MI.
Bronchitis  is what they said I have withba sinus infection but they gave me  z pack and that hasn't worked then they gave me penicillin  but that didn't work they gave me an inhaler but that only helps for a few it's been 4 weeks and I'm sore and tired pleased help what should I do next
How old is everyone? I am 38. I noticed that another person was 40. Here's my story. As a child, I had double pneumonia after having an unrelated outpatient surgery. I've been fine all these years. At age 20, I started smoking. I smoked for about 10 years. Then I stopped cold turkey. About eight years ago, I started to have bouts of coughing with fever that lasted several days. When it wouldn't go away, I finally went to a doctor. He prescribed a Z-pack and gave me an inhaler for asthma symptoms. The drugs worked. But I have had bouts with the same thing every 3-6 months since then. It usually goes away after 3-4 weeks, but it leaves me almost unable to carry on with my normal routine while I am sick.

I went several months this year with no illness. In mid-September, though, I developed a fever and classic cold/flu symptoms. I was exhausted and dizzy with a mild headache. Then I developed sinus problems. After about a week, it seemed that the initial symptoms were fading. But they were replaced by a terrible cough with wheezing. It was at its worst when I was sleeping. After about two hours of coughing in the morning, I usually was able to carry on with my normal routine. The coughing went from frequent to sporadic. The wheezing, though, has never completely gone away. I felt that I was nearly well a week ago. But I developed cold symptoms again a few days ago, and now I can tell that I'm on my way back to the worst part, which is the constant coughing and hacking.

My body is getting to where I'm not sure it can continue to handle this. I once suspected that I had chronic bronchitis, which is common among smokers. This time, though, it feels like pneumonia. And now I've read here about pertussis, allergies, asthma.

I have no idea what this is. But I want to be well like the rest of you. So I'm going to shell out some money to visit a doctor tomorrow. I have no insurance coverage. So it's going to come out of the Christmas money for my kids. I'm hoping that there is an easy explanation. But I'm worried now after reading all of these stories. Are the doctors mis-diagnosing what's wrong with people? I have no idea what to do. I feel like I have developed a distrust of doctors after reading all of this. It almost sounds like they're just operating a fast food operation. They toss you a Z-pack and bring in the next customer like it's a burger joint. I hope I can stress for the doctors how serious my problem is. Because I want this problem to go away for a long time. This has adversely affected my life for the past several years.
I also have a dry hacking cough and somewhat of an irritated throat .and I get hives, ..a member a few posts back suggested the airial spraying and I have come to the conclusion tha'ts what is causing so much sickness here , I am in between LA and SanDiego each day we have chem trails across the sky lots of them and yes they do linger and yes they are toxic they do fall to the ground and we do breathe them in ...I looked it up and you guys should do it aswell you will get a shock on what they are doing to us ..PS its all around the world... UK has a lot of chem trails ..its do with experimenting how to change our weather .Write to your congressman ...I will see f I can find the link .
I am a 40 yr. old woman with diabetes. My children started daycare in April 2011. The first day of daycare my daughter got the flu and that's where it all started. Within a couple of weeks and she was over the  flu we both came down with something. They called it a stomah virus. For me that's when it all started I soon was coughing and my mom and dad both had pharyingitis and a bacterial infection. We were all treated at the same time with Z-packs. I got rid of the cough for a few days and then I was back to coughing my head off. I couldn't sleep and was given codeine cough syrup for night time relief. But, I was still drinking tons of water, cough drops, humidifier, another trip to the doc, inhaler, nebulizer, chestx-ray for pnumonia. I went back to the doc  and he gave me another round of antibiotics and prednisone. I started feeling really weird towards the end of taking the prednisone , I don't ever want to take that again I think I might be allergic. It was three rounds of antibiotics, 3 diagnosis's of bronchitis. I am now on flo-naise and it doesn't do much. I am so sick of this cough, I am sick of peeing and having to wear pads all the time, It is now November 2011 and I see no hope in sight. I think my family thinks I am dying of something horrific. I just want to get well. I also should add that I quit smoking in 2006. I am wondering if it is COPD. My friend has this too and  she said she has swollen glands and swollen glands on top of her head. She can't stop coughing and it is going on and on. I just want to stop coughing. I am going to make an appointment with a pulmonary doc and an allergist to try and get to the bottom of  this. Any ideas? My story sounds pretty similar to everyone else's. Maybe Dr. OZ knows what's up with this cough.
Im 50 yrs old and Im having the same symptoms over and over it keeps coming back after ending all the meds and I also have bladder leakage which I never had before all of this started . I also have to wear pads and frankly im tired of being on oxygen therapy . I have had so many cat scans and chest xrays it is not even funny and on monday I have a return drs apt and Im hoping he will tell me something . If not I will see another dr who can give me answers . I think we are all guinea pigs at the mercy of drs .
An update....I posted about my ordeal on Nov. 12th. It is now December 4th. My cough had started about Oct. 19th.

Well, I can report the cough and congestion are about gone. I say 'about gone', but not COMPLETELY. I still get that tickle on occasion, and it mostly seems to coincide with drinking something cold, which will trigger the dry cough again, or sometimes with eating certain foods....seems strange. And I still get a touch of the nasal congestion in the morning, but not enough to cause a significant post-nasal drip situation.

Happily, it isn't keeping me up at night anymore, which is a relief.

I'd say I feel about 90% OK....I wish it was 100%, but things are definitely much better and seem to be trending the right way after a month and a half (about 7 weeks).
My cold have left a little but I cough more at night and the cough have my throat very dry what do I need
I am doing research regarding the chem trails we are getting here, my dry cough continues, worse at night with irritated throat..Its toxins we are breathing in ..I an In CA and we get a lot of Chem trails ..
Is anyone on here 100% better ? Im curious because Im still no better . Im taking mucinex and that helps a little but still cough hard in the ams . Breathing is a little easier now and I just want to be well as Im sure everyone else on here does too . Please if anyone has gotten well already please let me know what you did to get well . thanks .
I think I am 100% better now. I even had a moment today where I thought, "i haven't coughed in... well I can't remember how long."

Like many of you, I was sick for months, starting in September after a hectic travel period around NY and England. It started like a typical cold: congestion, some headaches, runny nose, and then the coughing, especially at night right after I laid down for bed or within an hour or so. Lots of nights with little or no sleep :( But, as with some of you, there were still days when I'd feel 90% fine, and even go for long runs without any trouble.

In late December, after more travels and visiting family, lacking money to see a doc, I put myself on 100mg doxycycline (http://www.drugs.com/imprints/westward-3142-844.html) for 15 days - I was prescribed this last year as an antimalarial for traveling in Asia and had some left over. By day 5 I was feeling better, but I wanted to make sure and kill it. I've been off the doxycycline for 2 weeks now and I feel great.

It sounds like others are responding to antibiotics, but are not getting long enough periods of treatment (I'm not a doctor, it's just my guess). In any case, good luck.
I was taken off oxygen therapy finally on January 19th and now only get oxygen at night until my oximeter test comes back and see what they say . Anyways I was having pain when deep breathing a couple days ago now it seems to be subsiding everyday . Sometimes I feel good and other days not so good . I see my GP on monday and I do have to tell her all my symptoms and see if she sends me to the er or the imaging place for a ct scan . I hate those ct scans but hey I will do what is neccesary to get myself well . You see i have a phobia about cat scans but I am going to face my fears with this ct scan business and get it overwith ..I wish all of us luck with this mess we are going through . I find that the Lord is still in the healing business and I have used this opportunity to find my way back to the Lord . I will be also going back to church after I am 100 % well.
Hi All,

Ive been having a cough and cold for 2 weeks now and its keeping me up all night non stop coughing and making me tired every morning for when I go a work.
It first started with just coughing and then the 2nd day I didn’t have a lot of energy and was coughing non stop and keeping up people in my house because of it.
Also, im so blocked up that I cant even smell/taste anything. This seems to be going now.
Ive been taking paracetamol for my cold and also benylin cough medicine (2/3 times a day)
The cough seems to of got a bit better but its still there and sometimes even makes me gag! Its at its worst at about 3 or 6 in the morning.
Someone please help?
Not me I still have my cough I suggest anyone interested in their health look into environmental ..good luck
I feel the same way as you sick of being sick !!!!  Cough lasting to long , never before had this , dr's back and forth , OMG !!!!
Andrew was on to something. Look up mycoplasma, the look up chemtrail flu.

Now take the cure, doxycycline.

It can be ordered generically online without a prescription and requires and VERY long course of treatment, 4-12 months.
As an addendum to my previous statement it seems colloidal silver and a diet high in antioxidants and low in cholesterol can help speed recovery from Mycoplasma infections also.
Okay... Yes I WAS a member of your club... all the same symptoms.  But NO regimes of antibiotics or inhalers.  I did go to Amazon and order Green Super Food immune formula powder (amazing grass) and liquid wormwood.  I drank the GSFIF mixed in water with two droppers full of wormwood mixed in.  Taste horrible but by this time I didnt care after weeks of sleepless coughing, feeling miserable day's and nights.  Drank this once a day for about 2 weeks.  By first week cough suddenly disappeared...  all mucus drained from my sinuses and nose.  Has Not returned so far... No cough, no aches and feel tons better : )
My conclusion... what ever this super bug is, our immune system is not prepared to fight it alone.  Got to bring in extra forces.  Good luck to all and be well!  : )
http://www.endgeoengineering.com/what-in-the-world-are-they-spraying.html

The website below is very informative.Geoengineering is well known in military circles.Press coverage is nil.A few airforce whistleblowers have stepped forward.Just recently I filmed some good video over CA and AZ.Go to Youtube and search "Sunaerialman" see my chemtrail video.My wife has recently suffering from horrid cough and asthma, bruised ribs from coughing, this is all over the country.Some sort of reaction to a contaminant, she has no prior history of respiratory problems.

www.geoengineeringwatch.com

aircrap.org       Hope this helps everyone...see "Lookup" on Youtube..Steve.
Correction; I answered your earlier post with a typo it should be Subaerialman in the youtube searchbox.To give you an idea of the symptoms my wife has been suffering from since jan 19th I have a snynopsis of them as related to my post.We have not gotten a diagnosis as of yet although we are scheduled for an actual referral to an ENT soon.She is suffering terribly with this as soon as the sun goes down the coughing starts.I am using all resources to get to the bottom of this, any inteligent input will be looked at.I have been to get rid of the "tickel" in her throat using a little known electronic device.Steve.
Totally agree with you chem tracker I am continually sick with what you describe and am sure its from the toxins they are spraying on us ..The med proffession  doesnt want to know
i am on avelox  5 days now  i stil afraid of side effects  i have dizziness and ear buzing and canot hear  from the phone is like i am going deff i have 2 more to take  .iwas very ill for  3 wees  flu cough brochitis  and pneymonia i was on ciprofloxin but nothing i could hardly walk eat or sleep  and i was put on avelox  it helped but  i am so nervous with side  effects and worring so much  that   i feel bad i still have  thick flegm yellow or green and  i get a cough  and i bring up  lots of mocus ..i want to stop but i am afraid pneymonia will come back iam a smocker anyone  hadthis when this mocus clear is too much
I have to say that I get the flu shot each year, as I have a layngectomy (cance from second-hand smoke when I was 23). I can't remember the last time I got the flu. I take care of myself, exercise, good diet. This year, two weeks after the shot, I got the really bad flu that's going around here in western OK, and filling the ER's and hospitals. Everyone that I know who got the flu shot also got the flu. I don't think the shot this year covered the predominant type. On top of that, I had viral pneumonia, and spent time in the hospital for those. I have never been so sick, for so long, with so much pain! Of course my laryngectomy made all much more serious. But what about this year's flu shot?
I'm a former athlete and got this cough in end of Jan. Nasty cough through february but got better at the end, then the sinus kicked in. Finally went to urgent care, they gave me a z-pak and it helped for a week, then everything returned. Im on week 8 now. Doing much better but mornings i cough up phlem and snot still. My ears are unclogging. Tried seeing my dr but cant get in. Its definitely a viral pneumonia.
I stopped drinking fruit juices. Too much sugar in them, even fructose. Sugar binds to the same place vit. C does on your white blood cells so I wasnt giving my immune system a chance by flooding my blood with sugar. I feel a little light headed as my pancreas adjusts my sugar level down but im improving. Cough at night stopped weeks ago and even other skin things are clearing up. Im also taking Vit. C supplement drops to boost my levels. Gives me a little tinnitus in the ear but its clearing things up. Also taking a multivitamin to get some zinc. And plenty of sleep. Hope do be rid of this soon.
I have precisely the same thing and now its 2015.  Apparently whatever this virus is it first showed itself in the community back in 2008.

I'm now well into my third month after another brief respite,vand there is no sign of this going.  

Every sympton is a carbon copy of what the rest of you have had.  

The streaming nose...then the cough, severe chestiness and lung infection, the vile taste and plegm and high fever.  Then the cough becomes a whooping cough and it is totally exhausting.

Someone wrote earlier that they wonder why the media hasnt picked up on this.

I now have to wonder too.

So many people now have this terrible virus and now even my pets are showing signs of it.  And before anyone says anything, no I am not allergic to animals.

Now I know that sounds impossibly crazy - and i also know that logically and ordinarily there is normally no way we can transmit human virus's to our pets and vice versa, but this is too much of a coincidence now to be believed.

Just what the hell is it?