Hot/Flushed Cheeks at Night
Lately for the past 5 nights, I have been getting very red cheeks. My cheeks are red alot, but they're never actually hot. I haven't checked my temp, but I'm sure it's a little higher than normal, but it just seems to be my cheeks. In the morning and throughout the day it's completely fine. Last week I had a mild sore throat, but it went away along with that I had swollen glands in my neck, but that problem also disappeared. Now, other than the flushed cheeks I have a slightly soar neck (but I can't tell if my glands are swollen), I'm swallowing weird and pressure on the back of my head/upper neck, plus I'm tired. But I don't have a runny nose or soar throat or anything. I'm wondering if this is the sign of a cold, flu or a sinus infection. Or just something else. I have had allergies close to this time for the past couple of years, but that usually comes with a sore throat and nothing is in bloom.

I get anxious about my health problems. I'm going on a trip in a few days and don't want this to ruin it/get worse. Also, I'm trying to avoid the doctor because I've been 2 times in the past 4 weeks and had nothing wrong, but it was for anxiety symptoms which has now pretty much stopped (thank God). These are not the same symptoms. I'm positive this isn't anxiety.

And I don't think I could be pregnant, because I haven't had sex.