I get a cold very often, and i always get the same symptoms, what's wrong with me?
I am an athletic 15 year old male, i have been getting a cold about once a month, once every two months, for about 2,3 years. Every time i get this cold i get the same symptoms; i first start to get a scratchy throat for 1 day, the next morning a have lots of throat congestion and nasal congestion, and then in about 3, 4 days the cold is gone. This happens every time i get a cold. I have heard that once you get a cold, your body gets immune to that cold, and you don't feel sick, how come it feels like i get the same cold every time, and there is not a single difference in the symptoms every time i get a cold?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you
Hey!

Same thing happens to me, for like the past year or so.  I have one right now.  I'm always afraid it means I have something worse, but I it could be that ever since I got mono a few years ago my immune system was a little weaker.  We should probably just ask a doctor.  Do you take vitamins? Get enough sleep?  Usually when I'm working too much and/or drink too much alcohol I end up getting sick.  I work in a bar too so there are a lot of germs around and my sleep schedule is off.  When I don't have a cold I get stuffed up easily, like allergies or something.  Any of this similar with you?  It's probably basic stuff like vitamins and sleep like I said.  What's your diet like?  Think about that stuff, don't worry too much, because I know I always think it's something worse.