Cold & Flu Community
Immune issues

This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.

Immune issues

Im a 37 yr old man, 6'1 200 lbs.  I eat very healthy, exercise regularly, sleep decent, and have a fairly non stressful job.  Im married with 2 young children who attend day care.  Over the last year my health has taken a turn and I have been sick on and off about every other month for about a year.  Nothing serious, but I will get a cold, then a cough, then a flu, then a cold again.  I do just about everything I can to boost my immune system but struggle to stay healthy.  I eat a ton of fruit and vegetables and drink plenty of water.  However when Im not sick I tend to drink my fair share of beers but never get really drunk.  Besides that I've struggles with skin issues and tend to have dry scalp, and my back gets really dry and practically cracks.  I also get these small bite looking things on my back and stomach; they itch slightly and seem to be irritated after the shower. The skin issues have last for years now.  The doctor recommends I take allergy meds daily.  Any recommendations would be helpful.  Thanks!
have you tried colostrum?
No , I have no idea what that is.  I will research that .  Thanks!