Is It Possible to have the chills without ever feeling cold?
Thus far it has only happened 2 times within a matter of 3 months. The 1st time I had the shakes plus severe chills but here I was getting cold yet not as cold as I had became once I got under the covers. After a half hour under the blanket I still didn't warm up until the might old body warmth of another persons body heat came up against me as well as having me wear a jacket and sweat pants to bed. Within an hour I warmed up and was fine. Then 2 nights ago all day I was perfectly fine. Went to go to bed till suddently I place the blanket over me and oddly I began shivering uncontrollably and although I didn't use a jacket nor sweat pants but did use another persons body warmth I did warm up. I did notice prior to the shivering I started briefly with having a dry cough that lasted no longer than 3 minutes. During the night I awakened & also noticed I had been sweating. My boyfriend feels I have a bug going on in me. My thought is but this happened 2 times within 3 months and he states being it lasts less than 12 hours and its only 1 time within a particular month there is little a doctor can do. Upon waking up I was fatigued & although I am better now I'm still feeling a bit fatigued from the ordeal just not as bad as when it first happened. Any ideas/suggestions here?