Is it worth getting the flu shot?
As there is much debate surroundng all the "new" vaccines out there I just thought I'd inquire.

I'm a 24 year old female, I work an office job, other than being overweight I am healthy in all other aspects.

Is it really something I should think about getting?  I was sort of under the impression that at my age my immune system is at it's height and not to bother but I do think about it.

Thoughts?
personally, i never get it.  im 21 and in pretty much the same situation as you are. although, i do tend to get sick easily, my doctor always reccomends i get it,mostly because i have asthma, but i probably never will.  i cant remember the last time i had the flu, but im mostly not getting it because im terrified of needles.  however, it is worth getting it if you dont want to risk getting sick
It's important to get it, not only for you (especially for folks likee talya who could die from pneumonia complicating flu) but for thost you have contact with and you could keep from getting it from you

For those terrified of needles, you can use a nasal spray version