Cold & Flu Community
Lymph nodes

This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.

Lymph nodes

Hello I have been having serious cause for concern. About a year ago I had the lymph nodes under my jaw swell up off and on I came to the conclusion that because I usually have swollen gum and tooth ache I assumed my body was fighting off an infection. Late last year I noticed I was ill I had malaria and fever blisters and my lymph nodes in both sides of my jaw was swollen and under directly under my chin. The malaria is gone the lymph nodes gone and I felt better for a while. Recently I started having serious bowel movement issues direah). Low grade fever pagches on my tongue rashes appear at different locations throughout my body cough dry throat , general itches,running nose that come off and on. The part that is dreaming me out is that there is no Lymph nodes this time don't know it that's is normal. Also Jst to add I had a scan recently and was told u have a fatty liver. Pls I need help really freaking out