Pain
I have regular 28 days menstruation cycle. This month come on the June 11th and finished on the June 16th. Few days ago, on June 29th i noticed that am bleeding again, not much on that day.I had some pain in the stomach, dizziness and headach. But the next day it bleed alot like normal and regular menstruation except the colour of the blood if much dark red almost to brownish. As of today ( the 3rd day ), it's on and off.
I dont understand as it's the first time happen to me. Is it normal?What caused it? Do I have to go visit to the doctor? It's worrying me.
Thank you for answer and the help.
might you be pregnant
My period is the same way sometimes...ive been on and off Birth Control for a while. Sometimes I bleed twice a month depending on the amount of stress Im under. :) hope this helps.
It would be a good idea to see a doctor. If you were on birth control pills, I would say that the bleeding could be from missing a pill or not taking them at the same time every day and your hormone levels fluctuated. Hormone fluctuation or stress could be a cause. There is some chance that fibroids or cancer caused the bleeding, or maybe you were briefly pregnant and miscarried, but it was probably just hormones or stress (mine gets delayed when I am under a lot of stress, then I get it immediately when I relax). Goodluck!