Please reply ASAP mold exposure or mold sickness???
Hi I'm 16 I use a fleshlight masterbater and it has green mold after using it for around 2 to 3 weeks and I just got a fever tonight and do you think I could be sick from using the fleshlight while it's moldy? It doesn't look moldy on the inside but on the outside it is. Will I die? Its not black mold I know that. I have extreme anxiety and very scared please let me know asap
How long has it been moldy?  I would not think that the fever is because of the mold however it is not good to use moldy toys. You should always wash them after using them. Keep and eye on your penis to make sure that no infections occur. What else have you been doing to cause a fever? If you decided to randomly check your temp after being outside or any type of exercises then your temp will be raised or if you have been around anyone that has been sick. Best of luck to you.

Sissie
thank you very much