Cold & Flu Community
Prolonged Cold Symptoms!!

This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.

Prolonged Cold Symptoms!!

I am suffering from stuffy nose, often accompanied with headache and fatigue, particularly in the midnights and early mornings, and whenever I get up from sleep. I have been like this since 4 Months atleast.

I had started recovering from a seasonal cold 4 months ago, but the symptoms remained. The doc told me (I consulted him quite sometime back) that it might just because of the changing weather.

What do you think it is?
i think you may have a bug or something but i have a few things for you try to put vicks under your nose that will clear it up. The take a tyenol(i cant spell it) if you start to run keep a tissue or roll of toilet paper next your bed and try and get good rest so your body can heal up and fight back
if youve had this for four months its more than a cold you need to go to a different doc and they may put you on a z pak or sumthing.cause something is def not right please see a new doc not one that wants to get u n and out 2 get done find one that will set and listen to everything that is going on because i think your immune system cant or isnt working well.good luck i hope you get well soon and figure out the problem.